5 days – 4 nights
The first day . Arrival in Tbilisi. Transfer and accommodation at the hotel. Free day
The second day :
- Breakfastat the hotel. Tour in a historical part of Tbilisi:
- Visiting Abanotubani which is an important historic part of the city — the place, where according to a legend, the falconof Vakhtang Gorgasali, King of Iberia (Old Georgian Kingdom) fell into a hot sulphur spring and subsequently, foundation of a new capital.
- Visiting Metekhi Church (XII century) –cross cupola church, part of the Royal residential complex. Queen Shushaniki (Vc. ) martyred by her Husband for her devotion to Christianityis buried here.
- Cable car ride to Mtatsminda Mountain and overlooking the city of Tbilisi.
- Visiting Monument “Mother of Georgia”.
- Visiting Narikala castle– The castle exists here since the middle of the 4th It was occupied by Iranian, North Caucasian and Byzantine, Arab conquerors in various periods of time. Royal palace was also resided here. in 13th century Church of St. Nickoloz was built within the castle but it was ruined during centuries and It was rebuilt in the latter half of 20th century.
- Visiting Sioni cathedral– Sioni was initially built in 6 th-7th Since then, it has been destroyed by foreign invaders and reconstructed by Georgians several times. The current church is based on a 13th century version with some changes from the 17th to the 19th centuries.
- Visiting Anchiskhati church, built in 5th-6thcenturies, is situated in Old Tbilisi. It is triple-nave basilica.
- Walking through the glass bridge called “The bridge of peace”.
- Walking through to the “Park of Europe” with dancing fountains.
- Visiting Sameba cathedral- Holy Trinity Cathedral, called as “Millennium Building”. Sameba is the greatest Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia and Caucasus. It represents the synthesis of cross–domed and central-domed churches. It is 100 meters in heigt.
- Visiting the Museum of Fine Arts of Georgia
- In the evening dinner at the restaurant with Georgian folk program is optional (35 Usd – per person).
The third day.
- Breakfastat the hotel
- Visiting Jvari monastery (Church of the Holy Cross VI century). The monastery stands on a high mountain, a panoramic view on the merging of the two majestic rivers – Aragvi and Kura.
- Visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (Living Pillar XI century)
- Visit Samtavro Monastery 11th century monastery complex. The first Christian king Miriani and his wife Nana are burried in the church. Samtavro is also the burial place of contemporary Saint – Monk Gabriel who died in 1995 . With many miracles ascribed to him, Gabriel’s grave at Mtskheta has attracted an increasing number of pilgrims.
- Walking throuhgh the streets of mtskheta. Its the best chance to see or buy numerous georgian souvenirs, etc.
- Departure to mineral water park of Borjomi which occupies a narrow, wooded valley and is a lovely place to walk.. This is the place where the original mineral spring was discovered. The park itself dates from 1850. There are two springs of mineral water- the cold spring and the warm one.
- Visiting Rabati Castle – 13th century complex influenced by different cultures. Extended on 7 hectares it combines several constructions such as a church, a mosque, a minaret and a sinagogue etc. Rabati fortress was damaged during centuriesbut it was completely restored in 21th century.
- Departure to Akhaltsikhe accomodation in a hotel
- Free time
The fourth day
Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure to khertvisi –one of the most important and well maintained fortress in Samtskhe-Javakheti region of Georgia. The present fortress dates from the fourteenth century. A fortification was first built on the site in the 2nd century BC but was reputedly destroyed by Alexander the Great. Khertvisi is built on the rocky mountain and overlooks the confluence of Mtkvari and Paravani rivers.
- Seeing Vardzia – 12th century cave complex in southern Georgia. The complex consists of thirteen layers and up to 600 caved appartments such as churches, King Tamar’s throne room, dwelling places for monks, wine cellars, etc. The only way to get to this underground city was via well hidden tunnels which started at the nearby Mtkvari river.
- Journey to Tbilisi
the fifth day:
Transfer to the airport
Comission to the agency 10%
The package price per person in USD
|Tiflis Palace 4*
|Sharden Villa 3*
|Old Tbilisi 4*
|At Metro 3*
|Margo Palace 4*
|Vere Palace 4*
|River Side 4*
|Room Hotel 4*
museum entrance fees
airport –hotel-airport transfer
comission to the agency 10 %
excursions for the request (for the group min. 6 per. :
1. Night panoramic excursion – city Lights – 50 USD
2. Sulfur baths – 50 USD
01 – 05 free
06 – 12 – % 60 of the value of tour (accom. With 2 Adults in room)
(This prices are not valid for the period of celebrating the New Year, Christmas, Easter, international forums, as well as periods of international congresses and exhibitions. Prices for the above periods please specify with the manager).
if you canceled tour 6 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
| Georgia, Tbilisi
Cereteli street 116 ,buisness center “Didube Plaza”,of.60
phone: +995 (32) 214-77-76
mob: +995 (599) 79-71-36
+995 (555) 76-21-27
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||San Francisco International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
Potenti et sociosqu interdum condimentum lorem facilisi litora, sociosqu. Eros etiam luctus turpis sodales laoreet, tristique commodo et id cras habitant sollicitudin. Viverra, rutrum ultrices imperdiet laoreet sociosqu id dictum.
Dignissim inceptos nonummy iaculis parturient velit praesent tristique pharetra netus semper auctor quisque ultrices diam. Lectus aliquam sed pretium sem egestas ad sodales aenean cras litora est Aptent mattis praesent.
Day 1: Departure
- Maecenas massa. Fermentum. Pretium vitae tempus sem enim enim.
- Tempus, leo, taciti augue aliquam hendrerit.
- Accumsan pharetra eros justo augue posuere felis elit cras montes fames.
- Vulputate dictumst egestas etiam dictum varius.