«Weekend in Tbilisi»
(3 days / 2 nights)
The first day . Morning flight to Tbilisi. Transfer and accommodation at the hotel. Free day.
The second day.
- Breakfastat the hotel. Tour in a historical part of Tbilisi:
- Visiting Abanotubani which is an important historic part of the city — the place, where according to a legend, the falconof Vakhtang Gorgasali, King of Iberia (Old Georgian Kingdom) fell into a hot sulphur spring and subsequently, foundation of a new capital.
- Visiting Metekhi Church (XII century) –cross cupola church, part of the Royal residential complex. Queen Shushaniki (Vc. ) martyred by her Husband for her devotion to Christianityis buried here.
- Cable car ride to Mtatsminda Mountain and overlooking the city of Tbilisi.
- Visiting Monument “Mother of Georgia”.
- Visiting Narikala castle– The castle exists here since the middle of the 4th It was occupied by Iranian, North Caucasian and Byzantine, Arab conquerors in various periods of time. Royal palace was also resided here. in 13th century Church of St. Nickoloz was built within the castle but it was ruined during centuries and It was rebuilt in the latter half of 20th century.
- Visiting Sioni cathedral– Sioni was initially built in 6 th-7th Since then, it has been destroyed by foreign invaders and reconstructed by Georgians several times. The current church is based on a 13th century version with some changes from the 17th to the 19th centuries.
- Visiting Anchiskhati church, built in 5th-6thcenturies, is situated in Old Tbilisi. It is triple-nave basilica.
- Walking through the glass bridge called “The peace bridge”.
- Walking through to the park “Rike” with dancing fountains.
- Visiting Sameba cathedral– Holy Trinity Cathedral, called as “Millennium Building”. Sameba is the greatest Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia and Caucasus. It represents the synthesis of cross–domed and central-domed churches. It is 100 meters in heigt.
- Visitinga wine tasting center.
- In the evening dinner at the restaurant with Georgian folk program is optional (35 Usd – per person).
The third day .
Breakfast at the hotel.
Excursion in Mtskheta at the request (the price of the tour 50 USD/per person – for group min.6 per.):
- Visiting Jvari monastery (Church of the Holy Cross VI century). The monastery stands on a high mountain, a panoramic view on the merging of the two majestic rivers – Aragvi and Kura.
- Visiting Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (Living Pillar XI century)
- Visit the Monastery Samtavro 11th century monastery complex. The first Christian king Miriani and his wife Nana are canonized in the church.
Transfer to the airport.
Comission to the agency 10%
The package price per person in USD
|Sharden Villa 3*||310||580|
|Old Tbilisi 4*||315||590|
|At Metro 3*||255||490|
|Margo Palace 4*||285||530|
|Vere Palace 4*||295||550|
|River Side 4*||315||590|
|Room Hotel 4*||360||680|
museum entrance fees
airport –hotel-airport transfer
comission to the agency 10 %
excursions for the request (for the group min. 6 per. :
1. Night panoramic excursion – city Lights – 50 USD
2. Sulfur baths – 50 USD
01 – 05 free
06 – 12 – % 60 of the value of tour (accom. With 2 Adults in room)
(This prices are not valid for the period of celebrating the New Year, Christmas, Easter, international forums, as well as periods of international congresses and exhibitions. Prices for the above periods please specify with the manager).
if canceled 6 days prior to departure: 100% of total tour cost.
| Georgia, Tbilisi
Cereteli street 116 ,buisness center “Didube Plaza”,of.60
phone: +995 (32) 214-77-76
mob: +995 (599) 79-71-36
fax: +995 (32) 269-07-85