5 days – 4 nights
The first day .
- Arrival in Tbilisi.
- Transfer and accommodation at the hotel.
- Free day
The second day :
Breakfastat the hotel.
Tour in a historical part of Tbilisi:
- Visiting Abanotubani which is an important historic part of the city — the place, where according to a legend, the falconof Vakhtang Gorgasali, King of Iberia (Old Georgian Kingdom) fell into a hot sulphur spring and subsequently, foundation of a new capital.
- Visiting Metekhi Church (XII century) –cross cupola church, part of the Royal residential complex. Queen Shushaniki (Vc. ) martyred by her Husband for her devotion to Christianityis buried here.
- Cable car ride to Mtatsminda Mountain and overlooking the city of Tbilisi.
- Visiting Monument “Mother of Georgia”.
- Visiting Narikala castle– The castle exists here since the middle of the 4th It was occupied by Iranian, North Caucasian and Byzantine, Arab conquerors in various periods of time. Royal palace was also resided here. in 13th century Church of St. Nickoloz was built within the castle but it was ruined during centuries and It was rebuilt in the latter half of 20th century.
- Visiting Sioni cathedral– Sioni was initially built in 6 th-7th Since then, it has been destroyed by foreign invaders and reconstructed by Georgians several times. The current church is based on a 13th century version with some changes from the 17th to the 19th centuries.
- Visiting Anchiskhati church, built in 5th-6thcenturies, is situated in Old Tbilisi. It is triple-nave basilica.
- Walking through the glass bridge called “The bridge of peace”.
- Walking through to the “Park of Europe” with dancing fountains.
- Visiting Sameba cathedral- Holy Trinity Cathedral, called as “Millennium Building”. Sameba is the greatest Orthodox Cathedral in Georgia and Caucasus. It represents the synthesis of cross–domed and central-domed churches. It is 100 meters in heigt.
- Visiting the Museum of Fine Arts of Georgia
In the evening dinner at the restaurant with Georgian folk program is optional
The third day.
Breakfast at the hotel
Tour in Mtskheta, Kutaisi:
- Visiting Jvari monastery (Church of the Holy Cross VI century). The monastery stands on a high mountain, a panoramic view on the merging of the two majestic rivers – Aragvi and Kura.
- Visit Svetitskhoveli Cathedral (Living Pillar XI century)
- Wakling through the streets of Mtskheta and seeing souvenirs.
- Trip to Gori and visiting house museum of Josep Stalin, the leader of the Soviet Union from the mid-1920s until his death in 1953.
- Visiting Museum of ethnography in Gori.
Lunch in Gori
- Departure to Kutaisi.
- Visiting Gelatti monastery founded in 12th century. The monastic complecs consists of three churches, built in 12th and 13th centuries, building of Gelati academy, dating back to 12 th century and a wine cellar from the same period too.
- Visiting Motsameta monastery (VIII c.). Located in a peace valley of river Tskaltsitela, on top of the stiff rock, it overlooks a spectacular valley of the river. Motsameta and Tskaltsitela have their stunning history startedd from 8th century. Here you find amazin peaceful place wich promisses you great emotions.
Accomodation in a hotel and free time
The fourth day
Breakfast at the hotel
Tour in Kutaisi, Martvili
- Visiting Bagrati Cathedral- the Cathedraal of DormitioBagrati is the Symbol of United Georgia, as far as it was built by Bagrat III, the first king of United Georgia in eaarly years of 11th century.
- Visiting Prometheus cave – one of Georgia’s natural wonders providing visitors with breathtaking examples of stalactites, stalagmites, curtains, petrified waterfalls, cave pearls, underground rivers, and lakes. It was discovered in 1984.
- Departure to Samegrelo
- Departure to martvili and visitinc Gachedili canyon ( Martvili canyon) –one of the natural monuments of Georgia. It is locatei in the gorge of river Abasha and attractslots of visitors with its beauriful colours, stunning giant rocks, numerous waterfalls etc.
- Returning To Kutaisi
the fifth day:
Transfer to the airport in Kutaisi or Tbilisi
|Number of people||Car||tour cost|
The SETRA bus.
The SETRA bus.
- Museum entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned bus
- Medical insurance
- Excursions provided by the program
- Transfer airport –hotel-airport